While the IT department has no current head, Hugh Lancaster is responsible for the majority of the day-to-day functions of the department.
The IT department is responsible for the installation, update, and maintenance of computer network, phone, and video systems at the ENCSD. IT evaluates and installs appropriate hardware and software necessary to keep the network functioning properly.
We provide technical support for all users who access the school's communications and computer systems. This includes adding new software or hardware, repairing hardware that has become faulty, and troubleshooting problems with the system or with an individual's computer.
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, and applications and services to the school.
- Promote and facilitate effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the school through planning, programming, and training.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.
- Provide fast and reliable access to all information systems.
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM